Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ive been tagged and i feel responsible to respond.

So i got tagged to share three shameless things about myself. Hmmm....let me think for sec.....
Shame#1
Definitly facebook email and blogging. Email first,thats how i find out if i have a new comment etc.

Shame#2 I listen to boy bands, yeah you read that right. I still know the words to old backstreet boys and nsync songs.
(while we're on the subject kandice i believe it was you i ran into at the backstreeet boys concert all those yrs ago! BUSTED). lol

shame#3
I cut my hairs(super short). even though i know my husband HATES it.for the record, i dont do it to spite him. and yes i do like it short(thankfully my hair grows fast).

So there you have it. Some 'shames" you might not know about me.

2 comments:

The Morgans said...

I had forgotten about the Backstreet Boys concert. I find it super funny that my husband downloaded one of their songs.

Stephens Family said...

don't worry girl!!! I still love you!!!