Thursday, June 19, 2008

Music Time

Corbin, Hayden and I were playing in the dining room. We decided to sing and play the 2 instruments we have. Music consists of the boys banging or strumming(as best they know how). Hayden got drums from ashley and gang for his birthday and aunt shell(michelle)got corbin a eukelae.
So i handed hayden his drums and corbin his "violin"(as he calls it). Then out of nowhere corbin says"and a 1 and a 2 and a 3" I busted out laughing which made corbin laugh. It was pretty cute.

4 comments:

Ash Kelley said...

sounds like the making of another, how shall I say it, NIGHTMARE BAND!! weeweeeweweaonaoneon

PBDobson said...

Ashley got it right. I was thinking the same thing! I can't wait to hear him preform. "It's in the blood man, It's in the blood!"

Jessica Speed said...

I love kids! Autumn likes to get a wooden spoon and be the music conductor. It's pretty fun.

Stephens Family said...

toooo cute!!!!