Tuesday, July 15, 2008

utah





So being the spoiled person that i am, i got to visit my family(most of it) in utah sans husband and kids. Let me rephase, most of my immediate family(sorry i couldnt get to my extended family, next time for sure!).
I got in wed afternoon and was able to go out on a pontoon boat. Thu was my moms "big day"(birthday). We went for a good long walk, and had a chinesse lunch. Friday my sister and her family came up. I was also able to see my dear friend cami and her family.
Saturday we had big "grandma and autumn" birthday party. Lots of family came.
It was short but sweet. Im glad i was able to see most of my family. Thanks for a wonderful time my family! And thanks to my dad and celeste and my inlaws and most of all my sweet hard working husband for letting me go~i love ya'll!

3 comments:

Ash Kelley said...

looks like fun! Glad you had a good time!

Jessica Speed said...

Thanks for letting us be up there with you! It was great to visit with you!

Jenna Marie said...

Sad we missed you, maybe next time.