Friday, October 17, 2008

Kickin it old skool

Hold on while grandpa "walks"
TwinkleDorf Sister
This post is for my family. Mainly my siblings. Remember sitting on dads feet and gripping his legs while he walked around? The second pic is for the oringal "twinkle dorf" sisters. I found this scarf at ross and HAD to get it. I couldnt get it in the pic but it has silver "sparkles" at the bottom. I think mom still has the scarves?If so next time we are together we have to put the scarves on a take a pic! Love you guys soooo much!

5 comments:

Diane Bromley said...

Tosh I wish you could see how beautiful you are. These are outstanding colors on you dear. I don't recall where the scaves ended up. I know I don't have them. Are they in the box of Halloween costumes?

Diane Bromley said...

Will your Dad ever turn gray? No fair!

CHMomma said...

i thought i saw one somewhere. maybe they are in my costume box. i will have to look

ps dad does have greys just not as many as uncle doug hehe

Ash Kelley said...

funny stuff!

Jessica Speed said...

I love the "twinkledorf sister"! And I do that foot thing with the girls, they love it!