Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mothers Day "Tea" At Preschool

Corbins class had a "tea party" for their moms. It was so cute.They sang to us. We had lunch and they filled out a questionare about their moms.
Here is what corbin said about me:

Did you know my mom is ___2__ years old?

Likes to play _candyland__ with me?

Likes to go shopping at __walmart___?

Gets mad when i __play in the blinds__?

Laughs when i __say funny things__?

Looks pretty when ___she makes her eyes pretty__?

IE~ "makes her eyes pretty" is when i put on mascara :)

3 comments:

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

you wouldn't think a little boy would notice such details..."pretty eyes"

but i guess that means there is a little man in there!

don't you just love preschool!!!

Ash Kelley said...

so cute! I"m going to make wyatt fill that out. I'll copy yours. thanks!

Jessica Speed said...

That's so sweet. I'll have to do it for my kids too!