Monday, June 28, 2010

Girls Camp






I am the young womens secretary in our ward. We are blessed with a beautiful and loving bunch of girls.
I was able to spend the morning of the first day with them. It brought back good memories of my days at camp liahona.
Next year i hope to be able to spend the WHOLE week :O)
From what i hear the girls had a great time. Shout out to trish our ward camp director, and becca our leader that stayed that week! the girls had a blast. And to our leaders(and girls) that couldnt be there we missed you to.
The theme was "kia kaha" maorian(sp?) that means forever strong. How appropriate is that?

3 comments:

The Little Reporters! said...

Looks like fun!

Trish said...

Woo hoo! Took me a while to see this, but I am just as excited about GC as I was when we got there. Such a fun time! I'm glad you were there the first day and took some pictures of us in our shirts. Kia Kaha!

Diane Bromley said...

They are lucky to have you dear. You are so fun!