Sunday, December 12, 2010

House of Germs

My poor kids have been taking turns getting sick. It started the week before thanksgiving. Corbin got strep(luckily the other 2 didnt get it). Then alex got a right ear infection.Then it went to his left ear( a week later) then hayden got a sinus infection.
After 3 rounds of antibiotics alex is finally on the mend. And hayden is doing well also. Thankfully corbin has been in the clear for a while.
On my 4th trip to the pharmacy in the last 3 weeks, the tech said " cant keep the kids healthy?" i know the tech well and took no offense, in fact i had to laugh.

Im very thankful for modern meds and that my babies will be well in time for christmas :O)

PS my internet is not working( on my computer) so it will be a while before i post again( pictures at least)

1 comment:

Ash Kelley said...

thanks for spreading the love ;)