Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tagged

5 Things in my purse:
Wallet
Nail File
Meds(tylenol etc)
Calendar
Hand lotion

5 Things in my workroom:
My Laptop
USB cables
A desk
A chair
A desk organizer(with pens etc)

5 Things you've always wanted to do:
Go to ireland
Learn Spanish fluently(i remember bits and pieces from school)
Knit a scarf(sorry amber i'll get it done~someday)
Play the piano~again~better then i have in the past
Go to NYC and see a play

5 Things you are into:
My Family
Scrap-booking
Reality TV
A good book
Re-connecting with old friends(thanks facebook!)

Tag:
mellisa bell
The hulet reporters
Jen and nic
angel

5 comments:

The Little Reporters! said...

Thanks Tosh! Hannah answered. Jarod refused to tell you whats in his purse! LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica Speed said...

Okay, where are your birthday party pictures?? I know you had a birthday and I want to hear about it! Happy 30th Birthday! And thanks for the comment, you are so sweet.

Jessica Speed said...

Thanks again Tosh. Someday when I come down to TX I want to take pics of you and the boys. It would be so fun!

smarterdeals.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.