Friday, February 13, 2009

Natasha turns the big 30

Birthday hug from hubby
The boys helping me blow out the candle.


Me my boys dad and jason

(L-R) Kiki,me,cristin and jason scardino



The balloons i got from hubby.
Its true im offically part of the "30 yr old" club. I had a wonderful birthday. Rob and mom were able to be there. I had a party that night with family and a few friends. I got a yummy cake and we had finger foods. It was a great day and i couldn't have asked for a better birthday.





3 comments:

Flagstaff Odds 'N Ends said...

Tosh, You look absolutely beautiful! 30 sure is agreeing with you! Love you Kat!

Ash Kelley said...

wish i could've been there! i love your new outfits! and yeah for 30!

Jessica Speed said...

So glad to see pictures! You look great! So glad you had a great birthday!