Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dad's Day At School


Recently corbin had "dads day" at his pre-school. They had doughnuts then they went into the classroom and dave was able to see what a day of school was like for corbin. The dads dressed up as miss muffet(from the nursery rhyme). And the kids had gloves on with a spider on it. Then they acted out the little nursery rhyme. The kids also filled out a survey about their dads.
Corbins survery is as folllows
Did you know my dad....
Is 2 yrs old
loves to eat chicken
likes to play football with me
likes to watch movies with me
works at our house sometimes.
Dave and Corbin both had a great time.

3 comments:

Ash Kelley said...

how cute!!!!! I love it! Was Dave happy to find out he's 2????

Jessica Speed said...

Too cute! I should try and do something like that at home. I have thought about doing an "Indian Day" you know in memory of my biological parents (wink-wink). ;)

The Little Reporters! said...

How fun! Glad they both had fun.