Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Girl And Her Dolls

A touc of "femininity"
Dolls made for me by grandma dobson
A beautiful blanket made by my great aunt ruthmary
After cleaning out boxes in storage I came upon dolls that are very special to me, not just because ive had them since i was little but beecause my grandma made them for me by hand. I cried when i saw these because i love them so much and i miss being so far from my grandma. She and I have always been close. The beautiful blanket is made by my grandma's sister. I remember going to aunt ruthmarys house as a girl and seeing her doll collection. Aunt ruthmary is very loving and kind and i love her!
I decided to "show off" my dolls and blanket by leaving them on my bed. My 2o month old loves them and points to them often "baba!"
I love you grandma! Thanks for the dolls i still love them after all these years!

1 comment:

The Cookie Grandma said...

Wow I haven't seen those in years.